School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

haha

That girl was easy.. Nice Animation hopefully they knew eachother before hand XD.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Thats Gold right there

Dude your mind is awesome

Tarboy Tarboy

Outstanding

Im speechless...

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Game was awesome

Ha i got really into this game until my scores got to 672560.2ft loved the medals but i don't know how to get the icarus one. Great game there should be a score board or something but other than that perfect. Good job this deserves all the attention it is getting.

Da Pink Knight Da Pink Knight

Game was excellent

I like how this game is based more on timing and strategy than mashing buttons, and for once the shield is crucial in beating the game! I personally had no trouble with the game mechanics even the first time I played and don't see why people are complaining. I'd like to see you expand on this idea because there arent enough challenging games on this site. Thanks for making this!

Zombieland Zombieland

This game is so epic

I loved this game it was so kick ass the only thing i would change it the normal weapon is way to weak in the higher lvls i got to lvl 11 and if u dont have something that really kicks ass ur screwed cause the zombies are all over the screen and its hard to get to a good weapon without losing

DZK - Torcher DZK - Torcher

Mind fuckK!!

My Brainnn this shit is sickk!

DZK - Drugs Like Me DZK - Drugs Like Me

Dude this is sick!

You have skillz! All your stuff is amazing!

michael the friendly ghost michael the friendly ghost

This is Hilarious!

and who cares better people than him die everyday the only difference is he was a celebrated child molester who happened to be a multi millinoare.

peixeaquatico responds: