School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

haha

That girl was easy.. Nice Animation hopefully they knew eachother before hand XD.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Thats Gold right there

Dude your mind is awesome

Tarboy Tarboy

Outstanding

Im speechless...

Climber (Escalador) Climber (Escalador)

wow

This reminds me a lot of Dan Osman. Not bad keep it up

How 2 Succeed on NG pt.2 How 2 Succeed on NG pt.2

You say its a joke

But i know the truth ; )

Gopher Ball Z 3 Gopher Ball Z 3

I Bow to you

I was laughing my ass of the entire time, This is a perfect parody of Dragon Ball Z it was even better than your last 2. YOu are awesome!!!! I liked the voice you used for the goku in your last ones better but it wasn't bad. Keep up the good work

Gopher Ball Z Gopher Ball Z

PEople on ng ARe dicks

This has to be one of the funniest things ive seen in my life i cant figure out how this doesnt have a 4. something i mean even brawl is here has a higher score and that is the worst shit ive seen in my life! I love ur stuff and i hope u dont get discouraged cause of these douche bags only thing to improve on is lip sync but ur not off my that much! AWSOMENESSS FUNNY SHIT RAWTT.

HangMan. HangMan.

lol

thought this was gonna be shit but it was actually pretty funny, well it made me laugh random dude. you should have colored in the ass and made it really detailed would of added to the humor.

Multfilm (Opa Novy God!) Multfilm (Opa Novy God!)

Awsome but this is old

THis is old why does it get front page now?

Identity Crisis: Emo Identity Crisis: Emo

Lol wow some people like to bitch dont they?

After reading the reviews of some of these people I noticed that you have to put up with allot of whiny bitches that write you their life story and try to justify the sinful and unjustifiable act of being an emo. So I wont be one of them! Your animation was pretty good and the voice acting was hilarious, Though your animation was pretty well drawn it could have had better drawings unless you were trying to express a certain point with your style which would be fine then. I thought it was awesome either way. And look out for my emo animation which is coming out soon! You should make this a series btw it would tight!

fetusdoctor responds:

Haha glad you liked it. Being an emo is certainly an unjustifiable act.